Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Wait

I've been slacking on my posts b/c apparently, this waiting game has been excrutiatingly painful. I had my interview with UC Davis a week ago and so far, nothing. Haven't heard back from any of my other schools either, so I'm fearful of not-so-great news coming my way next week--eek! Anyhow, the only thing that's been updated thus far is the HBS director's blog which reads

"Something for Everyone!
Date: March 24, 2009
This is the time of year when we have all three rounds in play, so here is some news for everyone:

Round One Waitlist - We will be extending offers of admission to about 40 round one waitlisters shortly after April 2. We will continue to maintain a waitlist and Eileen Chang will send out an update in early April.

Round Two Notification - April 2 is the notification date. All decisions will be released online - you will receive an email instructing you to check your status. We won't be making any congratulatory phone calls in advance of April 2!"

One can only cling on to whatever hope is left in this bschool journey, but geesh..let's just get the pain over with and tell us, already!

3 comments:

Palo Alto for a While said...

THE WAIT is bad. It's awful. And don't hate yourself for wasting time online. I recently posted about the Wharton wait... my only suggestion was to write, but you're already doing that!

Good luck.

Palo Alto for a While said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dino said...

Any news yet? Good luck with it all.