Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Bschool Submission

Wow..I did it! After pulling an all-nighter, I laid down 235 hard-earned smackers and finally (and nervously, but anxiously) hit the 'submit' button, relinquishing my fate to the hands of the HBS adcoms at exactly 10:22:22 AM E.S.T. I just thought I'd document this moment before I take a nap and then return to Stanford apps. So, 1 down and 2 more to go for this week, 1 for next and 2 more for a month out before I'll be officially done and crossing my fingers to score an interview. Whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your first apps in to MBA programs! You've got a great blog here chronicling your experience, it should be a helpful resource for others in the future.

I work a new company called Knewton (www.knewton.com) that offers innovative online GMAT prep services. You can learn about us from our recent TechList feature (see article)

We were wondering if you would consider adding a link to our site as an additional resource to your readers. Thanks!

Chris Heim
heim@knewton.com

Thomas Lozano said...

I knew you could do it, just remember me for that perfect position that pays six figures after you become establisked...K?