Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HBS Info Session: Full in 13 minutes!?

Arrghh...I've been visiting the HBS website practically everyday hoping that the registration for their SF events open up soon. So, you can imagine my delight when I get an email from HBS Admissions announcing that the Womens info session in SF is now open. I get this email at 1:18 PM (PST) but I dont' get a chance to read it until 13 minutes later and when I click on the link to register, IT'S FULL! I'm like, "What the Feezy? Already?" Currently, I am waitlisted, but not before I sent an email to the contact inquiring if it was due to some glitch in the system that the session filled up in record time. Today, still no reply, except a confirmation that I'm still on the waitlist. UGH! I even try the link again and this time, the message reads that the registration is closed due to full occupancy...that's crazy right?! I'm thinking I should just show up. I've been to these types of info events before and usually, nobody gets turned away...but we'll see.

2 comments:

Starwalker said...

wow that seems fast, ven by our "desperate for mba" standards

Thomas Lozano said...

Stay positive...I know it will work it's way through..."
:)